(Published Date:7January 2021)
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development agency that exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping to build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps works amid disasters, conflicts, chronic poverty and instability to support people, communities and organizations that can bring about positive change.
Mercy Corps Nepal invites tender for various categories as per detail below. This tender is called for establishing Long Term Agreement (Master Service Agreement and Master Purchase Agreement) for 12 month- Fiscal years 2021/22.Therefore, eligible bidders are invited to submit their document.
Ref Number: MCN/MAR DGD
Office Supplies- Grocery
Bid/Proposal documents can be downloaded from the second day of the publication of notice from nepal.mercycorps.org. The incomplete bid documents or bid/proposal documents received after closing date will not be considered. The bid/proposal document should be sealed (Laha Chhap). Register your submission of offer at the reception of Mercy Corps Regional office Dhangadhi and drop the bids/proposal.
Terms and Conditions (Mandatory):
- Completely filled tender documents along with the entire document mentioned in tender form should be submitted in a closed and sealed envelope to the address mentioned below by 16 January 2021 COB.
- The envelope should clearly have marked the subject/ Category as you are interested in the mentioned above list.
- For all tender documents, visit our office to see the samples before quoting rates.
Form Submission Address:
Mercy Corps Nepal
Tel: +977-091- 412223/412224
- Tender Document- Office Grocery
- Price Offer Sheet- Office Grocery
- Tender Package Supplier Information Form